SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global gluten-free products market size is expected to reach $13.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2022 to 2030. The rising prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases has favored in driving the product demand. Manufacturers and marketers are linking new product developments with other rising trends in the food and beverage industry, which is aiding gluten-free foods to gain traction. Clean labeling, transparent packaging, and the incorporation of plant proteins are among these developments, thereby driving the market.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- The bakery products segment is projected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to higher demand for gluten-free bread which aids in weight loss over the traditional baked goods.
- The online segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth over the forecast period as the adoption rate of online purchasing is soaring across the world.
- Asian-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period assisted by rising awareness and availability of gluten-free products.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary, “Gluten-Free Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Bakery Products, Dairy/Dairy Alternatives), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030”, published by Grand View Research.
Gluten-Free Products Market Growth & Trends
The US is one of the major consumers of gluten-free products as, on average, one in every 133 people suffers from celiac disease, and one in every 56 people experiences similar symptoms. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder distinguished by gluten intolerance. Celiac disease patients can only avoid these symptoms by following a gluten-free diet. However, despite not being diagnosed with gluten sensitivity, the gluten-free diet has grown in popularity in recent years, with an increasing number of individuals opting for it. The market is predominantly driven by consumers’ perception that a gluten-free diet will ensure significant health benefits such as reduced cardiovascular risks and weight control.
The bakery products segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The elevated demand is due to the widespread notion that gluten-free baked goods are healthier than typical wheat flour baked goods. Gluten-free foods have a low GI and are low in calories. This aids in weight loss and obesity prevention by giving more energy than traditional baked goods. This dominance of bakery products is expected to sustain market growth during the forecast period.
The supermarkets and hypermarkets segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. The extensive proliferation of supermarkets and hypermarkets which has occurred even in developing nations in recent years is the primary factor leading to the huge value generation. Furthermore, retailers enjoy a huge margin on gluten-free products and therefore promote customer outreach and smart merchandising to maximize sales. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021. The prevalence of a high number of individuals with celiac disease, and other chronic gastrointestinal disorders is the primary factor driving the market in the US However, the increasing number of gluten-free diet consumers in Asiaespecially the emergence of gluten-free diet destinations such as Vietnamis expected to make Asian-Pacific a lucrative region for market growth.
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global gluten-free products market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Gluten-Free Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Bakery Products
- Dairy/Dairy Alternatives
- Meats/Meats Alternatives
- Condiments, Seasonings, Spreads
- Desserts & Ice creams
- Prepared Food
- Pasta and Rice
Gluten-Free Products Market – Distribution channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Convenience Stores
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
Gluten-Free Products Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- new zealand
- Center & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Gluten-Free Products Market
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- General Mills Inc..
- Kellogg Co.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Hero AG
- Barilla G. and R. Fratelli SpA
- Seitz glutenfree
- Freedom Foods Group Limited
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Gluten-Free Baking Mixes Market – The global gluten-free baking mixes market size is anticipated to reach $698.2 million by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing prevalence of gluten sensitivity, food allergies, and other disorders are driving the demand for gluten-free products , including baking mixes.
- Gluten-free Chocolate Market – The global gluten-free chocolate market size is projected to reach $2.37 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 7.8%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of celiac disease is the key factor driving the product demand. Moreover, gluten-free chocolates are a healthier option than the usual chocolates, which is also driving their demand. Rising concerns regarding a large number of undiagnosed cases of individuals with gluten allergy or gluten intolerance may have a negative impact on the market growth over the coming years.
- Gluten-free Pizza Crust Market – The global gluten-free pizza crust market size is anticipated to reach US$3.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. Increase in the impact of western culture and rise in disposable income are some of the factors for the growth of the market. Rise in the number of pizza outlets may lead to the market growth in the upcoming years.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Consumer F&B Industry ResearchReports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, US-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USES
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.