- Consistent rise in demand for clinical nutrition, which is a key component for care of chronically ill patients, fuels the growth of the medical foods market
ALBANY NY, April 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Analysts at TMR estimate the medicalcontrolled foods market to reach the valuation of US$ 33.3 Bn by 2030. Medical foods are a special class of FDA- products that are used to meet specific dietary needs or metabolic defects of a medical illness.
High statistics of patients with metabolic disorders that are prescribed medical foods is increasing the burden of insurance claims on medical insurance companies. This is compelling manufacturers of medical foods to get involved in careful planning activities to substantiate the health claims of products.
Led by the US, North America is a key region in the medical foods market. The significant awareness about health and well-being coupled with rise in healthcare cost is driving the demand for medical foods in the region.
Request Brochure of Medical Foods Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=45447
Medical Foods Market – Key Findings of Report
- Prospects of substantial revenue contribution of metabolic disorders to the medical foods market is leading pharmaceutical companies to introduce palatable alternatives to conventional protein substitutes. These innovative protein substitutes are developed to meet dietary food requirement for children eight years & above to manage incurable medical conditions such as phenylketonuria. These novel products can either be swallowed with a liquid or consumed with jam or fruit puree.
- Medical foods for the prevention of malnutrition is another key target area of manufacturers in the medical foods market. This is of interest of manufacturers of special medical foods such as that of functional nutrition solutions to produce supplementary medical foods that are nutritionally complete to prevent malnutrition. Bars, powders, and thickening agents are some supplementary medical foods, of which powders holds leading share of the medical foods market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Medical Foods Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=45447
- Emerging pharmaceutical companies are engaging in collaborations with established market players to help the latter expand their proprietary clinical nutrition products. These pharmaceutical companies are making efforts to provide full service assistance by attaining expertise in the formulation of medical food supplements.
- Top-notch companies in the medical foods market are investing to leap in the domain of nutritional therapy. For instance, Nestle Health Science has announced to develop an innovation center at Taizhou in the Jiangsu province of China to tap into opportunities in the clinical nutrition sector.
- China is a key consumer of medical foods with a preference for locally manufactured foods. This attracts companies in the medical foods market to innovate and develop specific medical foods that align with China’s national food standards and consumer consumption behavior. Among all products, high approval rate for infant and baby formula products is increasing incremental opportunities for companies in the medical foods market. This is further accentuated by measures adopted by companies to comply with regulations of Foods for Special Medical Purposes (FSMPs) in China.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Medical Foods Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=45447
Medical Foods Market – Growth Drivers
- Demand for nutritional support for care of prolonged or chronically ill patients ailing with gastrointestinal disorders, ischemic bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, and renal failure propels the medical foods market
- Statistics of high prevalence of chronic kidney diseases and inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis fuels the growth of the medical foods market
Make an Inquiry before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=45447
Medical Foods Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the medical foods market are;
- Nestlé SA
- Abbott Laboratories
- Targeted Medical Pharma Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- Cerecin Inc.
- Danone SA
- Primus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Meiji Holdings and Co. Ltd.
- Metagenics Inc.
The medical foods market is segmented as follows;
Medical Foods Market, by Product Type
Medical Foods Market, by Application
- Neurological & Psychological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Pain Management
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
Medical Foods Market, by Distribution Channel
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Online Channels
Medical Foods Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- south africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Oncology Nutrition Market: The global oncology nutrition market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to a range of factors, including rising in the prevalence of cancer patients, technological advancements, research & development activities, and growing awareness regarding oncology nutrition are some of the leading factors that will provide an impetus to the growth of the market for oncology nutrition during the forecast period.
Parenteral Nutrition Market: According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global parenteral nutrition market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, rising incidence of chronic diseases and growing approvals to novel parenteral nutrition components are projected to drive the global parenteral nutrition market during the forecast period.
Elderly Nutrition Market: The domain of elderly nutrition needs to functions in sync with the medical research fraternity. The geriatric population is an important demographic that needs to be taken care of across the medical and healthcare industries. Majority of the chronic diseases are characteristic of old age, and this is an important consideration for medical researchers and healthcare practitioners.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/medical-foods-market.htm