LONDON, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “United States of America (USA) Wine Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026” report offered by GlobalData Plc provides insights on high-growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data, and companies market shares.
The US wine market size was estimated at $41.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 2% during the forecast period. The US wine market was led by the still wine category in both value and volume terms in 2021. The sparkling wine category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2021-2026. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading channel in distribution of wine in the country. Glass was the most commonly used pack material in the US wine sector. E. & J. Gallo Winery., The Wine Group LLC., and Constellation Brands, Inc are the leading wine companies in the country.
To get comprehensive statistics on Uyes wine market sizing and forecast, downleitheragives samples report
US Wine Market Segment Analysis by Category
- Fortified Wine
- Sparkling Wine
US Wine Market Compartir, by CattegorY
Download a sample report for detailed category insights on the Uyes wine market
US Wine Market Segment Analysis by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Food and Drink Specialists
- On Trade
US Wine Market Compartirbye Distribution Channel
Download a sample report for detailed distribution chanin the insights on the US wine market
US Wine Market Segment Analysis by Packaging Material
- Rigid Plastics
- Paper And Board
- rigid metal
- Flexible Packaging
US Wine Market Compartirbye Packaging Material
Download a sample report for detailed packaging materials insights on the US wine market
US Wine Market Analysis by City
- New York
- The Angels
US Wine Market Compartirby Cities
Download a sample report for detailed city insights on the US wine market
US Wine Market – competitive landscape
- E. & J. Gallo Winery
- The Wine Group LLC
- Constellation Brands Inc.
- Treasury Wine Estates Ltd
- Trench Family Estates
US Wine Market Compartirbye leadership Ccompanies
To know more about leading wine companies in the Uyes, download to samples report
U.S. Wine Market report Scope
This report provides:
- Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2016-2026.
- Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2021-2026.
- Market share of companies (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2021.
- Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers other general retailers.
- Consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of the number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board, and rigid metal; pack type for jar, bag/sachet, tub, specialty container, stand up pouch, carton – folding, can, pod and other pack type, closure type for flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie and other closure types, primary outer types for carton – folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
reason to B.oops
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis.
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning.
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion.
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector.
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
- Opportunities in the Western European Wine Sector to 2025 – click here
- Opportunities in the Global Wine Sector to 2025 – click here
- Egypt Wine – Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 – click here
- France Wine Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026 – click here
- Spain Wine Market Size by Categories, Distribution Channel, Market Share and Forecast, 2021-2026 – click here
US Wine Market Overview
|Market Size 2021||$41.8 billion|
|Key Cities||New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Washington, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Boston|
|Key Categories||Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine, and Still Wine|
|Key Distribution Channels||Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-Trade, and E-Retailers|
|Key Packaging Materials||Glass, Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal, Paper and Board, and Flexible Packaging|
|leading companies||E. & J. Gallo Winery, The Wine Group LLC, Constellation Brands Inc, Treasury Wine Estates Ltd, and Trinchero Family Estates|
What was the US wine market size in 2021?
The wine market size in the US was valued at $41.8 billion in 2021.
What is the US wine market growth rate?
The wine market in the US is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 2% during the forecast period.
What are the key cities in the US wine market?
The top ten cities in the USA wine market are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Washington, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Boston.
What are the key categories in the US wine market?
The key categories in the USA wine market are fortified wine, sparkling wine, and still wine.
What are the key distribution channels in the USES wine market?
The key distribution channels in the USA wine market are hypermarkets and supermarkets, e-retailers, food and drinks specialists, and on-trade.
What are the key packaging materials in the US wine market?
The key pack materials used in the USA wine market are glass, rigid plastics, paper and board, rigid metal, and flexible packaging.
Which are the key companies in the US wine market?
Some of the key companies in the USA wine market are E. & J. Gallo Winery, The Wine Group LLC, Constellation Brands Inc, Treasury Wine Estates Ltd, and Trinchero Family Estates.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Market environment
Value and Volume share of the US in the Global and North America Markets
Growth Analysis of the US compared to Other Leading Countries in the North America Market
PCC and PCE of the US compared to global and North America market
Part 2: Deep dive sector
The US Wine Sector Snapshot
Market Size Analysis
Cross-Category Comparison – Value Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
Cross-Category Comparison – Volume Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
Part 3: Category deep dive
Per Capita Consumption Analysis by Category
Market Size Analysis – Category: Fortified Wine
Segment-level Analysis (in Value Terms) – Fortified Wine
Segment-level Analysis (in Volume Terms) – Fortified Wine
Market Size Analysis – Category: Sparkling Wine
Segment-level Analysis (in Value Terms) – Sparkling Wine
Segment-level Analysis (in Volume Terms) – Sparkling Wine
Market Size Analysis – Category: Still Wine
Segment-level Analysis (in Value Terms) – Still Wine
Segment-level Analysis (in Volume Terms) – Still Wine
Part 4: Distribution analysis
Channel Share Analysis
Part 5: Competitive Environment
Leading Companies Volume Share
Brand Share Analysis of Top Five Companies
Brand Share Analysis of Top Five Companies by Category
Private Label Share Analysis by Category
Growth of Private Labels Compared to Branded Products
Degree Of Consolidation/Fragmentation by Category
Part 6: Packaging Analysis
Material Growth Analysis Bundle
Pack Type Growth Analysis
Closure Type Growth Analysis
Primary Outer Type Growth Analysis
Part 7: City Deep Dive
Market Size Analysis of Top 10 Cities
Market Size Analysis of Top 10 Cities By Category
Leading Cities Contribution to Volume Growth
Part 8: Consumer Graphics
Part 9: Macroeconomic Analysis
GDP Growth And Inflation
Labor Market Trend
Economic Summary, Labor Market Trends, and Demographic Trends
The US Risk Index (GCRI) 2021
The US Risk Analysis – Compared to Global and North American Markets
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics, and insights on the world’s largest industries. In an increasingly fast-moving, complex, and uncertain world, it has never been harder for organizations and decision makers to predict and navigate the future. This is why GlobalData’s mission is to help our clients to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our solutions are designed to provide a daily edge to professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies.
Head of PR EMEA
+44 (0)207 936 6400